Ministry Vision/Purpose or Goals:
FaithKids at The Depot connects kids to Christ and partners with parents for full spiritual transformation. In FaithKids our mission is train up children in the fear and admonition of the Lord. It is our desire that children who are faithful to FaithKids will:
- Treat others the way they want to be treated.
- To trust God no matter what.
- To make wise decisions that will honor God with their lives.
Hey! Thank you for checking out FaithKids Ministry page. We hope you find the information on the page helpful, and if you don't find answers to all of your questions please feel free to drop us an email. Thanks again for stopping by, and we hope to see you soon!
To view other videos, click on the gray playlist button above.
- Christian Development Classes: 9 AM - Age Appropriate Classes.
- Infant Nursery: 10 AM & 6:30 PM Service, Birth - 1 Year Old Class, Contact Annie Beckett.
- Toddler Nursery: 10 AM & 6:30 PM Service, 1 - 2 Year Old Class, Contact Barbara Hopkins.
- Children's Church 10 AM:
- T.A.G. (Totally About God): 3 Year Old Class - First Floor 3 Year Old Room, 4 Year Old Class - First Floor 4 Year Old Room.
- J.A.M. (Jesus And Me) and The Corner: K - 5 Grade Class - Second Floor Worship Zone of the Activities Room.
How to Get Involved:
We would love for you to come and check us out! A service at FaithKids is an experience, and we think you would fit right in! FaithKids is a great place to make new friends, learn how to apply the Bible to your lives, and experience the presence of God in a real way. See you soon!!
Mrs. Ann Swick
click to email